News from mechatronic world
- Mécatronique : Les 10 ruptures technologiques selon le MIT
- Mécatronique : Une PME toulousaine ouvre le marché du drone low cost
- Le Cnam Poitou-Charentes ouvre une formation d?ingénieur specialisé en mécatronique
- Mécatronique : Les robots et l?apprentissage empirique
- Forum mécatronique de dSPACE
The Smart Mechatronics
12th European Mechatronics Meeting
June 17th - 18th 2014, Annecy, France
Factory of the future, connected objects, Smart city, autonomous vehicles, robots... The interactive digital world increasingly calls in the real world. More than ever, mechatronics turns out to be an essential brick to ensure proper connection and information transmission or adequate movement.
In 2014, EMM returns in the Alps. The twelfth edition called « The Smart Mechatronics » is an opportunity to browse through the various markets, trends, products and innovations of the future of mechatronics.
We have the joy and privilege to welcome you to the prestigious place of the Imperial Palace on the banks of Annecy Lake for two highly complementary days. The first will be devoted to conferences and exhibition. The second will include industrial and research facilities visits with the opportunity to meet CERN teams.
More than ever, EMM is the friendly BtoB of the mechatronics community uniting the worlds of industry, education and research.
Web site: www.emm2014.eu