News from mechatronic world
- Mécatronique : Bosch travaille à la conduite automatisée
- Mécatronique : 10 millions d'euros pour des turbomachines plus efficaces
- Mécatronique : Partenariat dans la propulsion des véhicules hybrides et électriques
- Environnement mécatronique et assisté pour les personnes âgées
- La voiture mécatronique autonome made in England
Technical Centre for Mechanical Industry was created in 1965, upon request from mechanical industry companies in order to provide companies with means and competences to improve their competitiveness, take part in standardisation, establish a relationship between scientific research and industry, promote technical progress, provide assistance to improve performance and guarantee quality.
Today, these objectives materialise into different missions of anticipation, innovation, distribution and service.
Mechatronics resource centre is located in Annecy.
CETIM implements many applied research projects in the field "Mechatronics mechanical equipment".
CETIM has a range of trainings in mechatronics.Consulter le site web